Amthal is committed to operational excellence and delivers on all aspects of our business with integrity and dedication.
Our ambition and our values are tailored around creating a working environment where our team wants to work together and exceed the expectations of our commercial and residential customers.
Benefits include but not exclusive to:
- Careers progression via both technical and managerial pathways
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Perkbox access to a huge range of free perks and discounts
- Regular One 2 One Check-Ins with Line Manager
- Continued Professional Development & Ongoing Training
- 25 Day Holiday Plus Bank Holidays Increasing to 35 Days ( 1 Day Extra Per Annum To 30 Days & A Further 5 Days After 10 Years )
- Flexible & Remote Working Where Possible
- Company Culture That Promotes Work Life Balance
- Access To Mental Health Care Support
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Max 3 Year Old Company Vehicle
In line with our rolling recruitment policy, Amthal welcomes applications from experienced and ambitious fire and / or security professionals. All will be CRB checked, vetted by Police and other security agencies.
Amthal also values skills, competencies and personal qualities that are required, together with specific qualifications and experience depending on the type of role.
Key to our success is together we focus on customer experience, teamwork, honesty and integrity, as well as a clear ability to communicate effectively and responsibly with our residential and commercial clients.
As an employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
To find out more about Our Values, please watch our video on ‘why work at Amthal?’