AMTHAL CONTINUES TO PROTECT WHAT’S PRECIOUS
Throughout the current lockdown restrictions we are able to continue working and provide our full 24/7 services. Keeping everyone safe has been our top priority so we continually seek latest Government guidelines and inform all our team members of the safety measures we have put in place and continue to monitor.
How are we supporting and protecting clients and team members?
Upon booking a site visit we will check to see if anyone on your premises has developed symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough or loss of taste/smell) or has been told to self-isolate.
Prior to entry to your premises our team member will also confirm this to check if anything has changed.
During your appointment our team member will follow the latest COVID-19 Government guidance.
Team members will:
- wash or sanitise their hands before entering your premises.
- wear face masks (unless they are medically exempt from doing so)
- wear disposable or protective gloves as appropriate during the job
- keep at least two metres away from you at all times
- where a job requires two engineers, they will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when they are not able to keep two metres apart.
How can you help us keep everyone safe?
Where you can, please open doors and windows to ensure good ventilation while our team member is in your premises and keep at least two meters away from them at all times.
Please let us know in advance if anyone on your premises has COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks before we visit or has been asked to self-isolate for any reason.
You will not be requested to sign for completed works at the current time.
Following Government guidelines our Head Office remains open with additional safety measures in place. The majority of team members are currently working remotely. Our contact information remains the same.
Additional safety measures in place:
- team members and visitors date and time logged for tracking purposes
- temperature check and hand sanitised upon entry
- face masks must be worn
- 2 metre social distance observed
- communal areas restricted
- increased ventilation
- enhanced cleaning
- continual COVID-19 liaison with team members and provision of Mental Health First Aider
Anyone showing any COVID-19 systems or who have been asked to self-isolate will not be allowed to enter our premises.
We shall continue to work with our team members and clients to protect what’s precious.